Monday, November 3, 2014

Here is why Manliness has decreased

(Source: http://rixxblog.wordpress.com/2011/09/03/reinstating-my-man-card/)

It feels like it's been a decade (and no, I don't mean the Ring of Honor stable) since I wrote an article here but lately there is a little something that caught my attention that I just wasn't able to comprehend and that just makes my skin crawl because it's really cringeworthy.

So I have been watching the latest Raw Review from Bruce Blitz on YouTube. And for the record, no I don't watch WWE because I prefer wrestling, that's why I only watch TNA and ROH but Bruce Blitz' Reviews are always entertaining, that's why I love watching him and the panel shit on the current product. They are good. I would recommend it.

Anywho, as I was watching the Review and previous ones, he was talking that they actually have a man in a bunny costume as a wrestler. Oh pardon, as a "Sports entertainer."
Furthermore, they have two midgets, and if you think that's not politically correct, then fudge off, and no, I don't have anything against midgets. One in a alligator costume and one in a bull costume.
Three questions:
1: Is it entertaining? Fudge no
2: Is it wrestling? Pff yeah right.
3: Is it manly? Grow a freaking beard, jamoke!

And that was just the intro to this post.

I want everyone to attend me now. Let's have a minute of silence for something that is greately missed for about 3-4 years now:


MANLINESS
Manliness has suffered the past years. Manliness has been degraded by various factors, and I don't care how many people I'm gonna offend, because this shit has to stop. Here is my theory:



Manliness has decreased because of...


1: Political correctness.
Yes. People are so easily offended by everything nowadays that your freedom of speech is automatically limited.
Remember the days when you said "Oh that's gay." I do. And you know me, I have absolutely no problems with homosexuality. Just browse through my articles and you'll see that I in fact shit on everyone who discriminates homosexuality.
In no way shape or form did I ever intend to discriminate homosexuals by saying "That's gay."
Many people, like me, used it as a phrase, just as "That sucked" or "Fuck." Yes, I used it in a negative sense, but, once again, I didn't discriminate homosexual people because I have no problem with them and I didn't even have them in mind when I said it.


One more thing:
When you talk about people from a different country you basically say "That japanese guy" or "That african guy" right? Well here in germany everyone and their mom get so offended when you say that. I'm not kidding, people may giggle a bit or look at you in a weird way when you say that.
You know how you are "supposed" to say it? You are not supposed to say, for instance "Japanese people" you are supposed to say "People with japanese roots." How does that sound? Pretty stupid, I agree.
I mean it's not a "rule" or anything, it's to prevent people from thinking that you are racist, I guess.
That just flew in my head, because I remembered a famous german late night talker (Harald Schmidt) and he had this one moment where he was talking about a turkish girl. And it went like this:
"There was this turkish girl... oops. I mean girl with turkish roots. Actually, why do people say that? "with turkish roots" she is freaking turkish. A turkish girl."
That's how you do it god damn it.


2: "Hipsters"
Another main reason for the decrease of manliness. What is one of the key features of being a man?
Everyone who visits this blog should know. It's obviously the beard and the hairs on your arms, legs and chest.
The more beard or hair, the manlier you are, that's usually how it goes.
And what do we have nowadays?
Men spend more time in front of the mirror than their girlfriends / wives.
Men shave of every inch of hair they have on their faces or even worse, their legs.

Actually, I have a little homework for you: Go outside for one hour. Just wander through the streets, listen to some BLAHRMY, SD JUNKSTA, KILLahBEEN, etc.. and make sure to bring a pen and paper with you and write down how many people you encounter that have a beard.
Of course it also varies if you live in a small village or a big city, but ultimately I think that 70% of men you encounter don't have beards.

These people don't just use the blade to shave off their beard, no. They literally use the razor blade to kill their last redeeming factor of being a man.

3: Pussified mainstream music (Rap)
Back in the day we had badass rappers. Every member of the Wu Tang Clan, 2 Pac, Notorious B.I.G., WC, Scarface, Public Enemy, Naughty by Nature, NWA, Gang Starr, Tha Dogg Pound,...

As you might know, I only listen to japanese rap and by ONLY I mean ONLY for I think 5-6 years now and that's partly because of what is considered rap nowadays:
Soulja Boy, Lil' Wayne, Drake (never heard a track from this jamoke and I don't intend in doing so.)

Do I really need to say more? I'm sure there are probably some really good underground artists, but if you want some really manly stuff, give japanese rap a try.
I read a line a few years ago where it said:
"Rap isn't dead, it just moved to japan."
If you want proove, well:





I rest my case.
And yes, while I was writing this post, BLAHRMY was present in my headphones. Just how it's supposed to be.

3: Certain TV Shows
I'm not gonna make any friends by mentioning the following shows, but that's not the point of this post, the point is to point out why manliness has hit a record low. And keep in mind that if you like any of these shows... go blow cock in hollywood as Gritz718 would say. You probably expected me to say "More power to you" or "That's your own right" but no. As I said: It's about manliness here, so if you can't take it, then you lost your manhood long time ago.

To be frank, I don't watch TV anymore. Also for about 3 or 4 years, because all the entertainment I love is on YouTube or on the internet. That being Let's Players, Comedians, Music, Movies and Wrestling.
So I can in fact only name 2 particular shows, because their fanbase is present in the internet and unfortunately active on YouTube.

Well the first "show" would be the WWE but I talked enough about that in the Intro of this post, so I'm just gonna say: If you watch that shit, hand in your man card.
If you want legit, good wrestling check out TNA, ROH and NJPW.

The second show I wanna talk about is THE show that has a huge fanbase and I don't fucking get why and how.
Men in their 20's watch this show. Listen to this: MEN IN THEIR 20's! I am 23 now and you wouldn't catch me dead watching it.
I mean I am talking about manliness in this post, so you probably know where I'm going with this, because there is not one show that sucks up your manliness and turns you into a pussy quicker than this show does.
I am apparently talking about MEN IN THEIR 20's(!) who use a fucking Pony as their avatar. I'm talking about My little Pony.
(Source: http://www.listentothisshow.com/blog/2014/8/20/bronies-nigga-no)
Picture this situation.
Let's say you are 20 years young. You are sitting alone in your room on your PC. You invite a friend over to your place. He comes to your place and sees you watching My little Pony. On a scale of 1-100 how manly is that? I mean I doubt that My little Pony viewers in their 20's actually have friends to begin with, so that was a pretty unrealistic scenario. It would even be more unrealistic with the following scenario but hear me out:

Imagine again: You are sitting alone in your room on your PC. You watch My little Pony and your Girlfriend comes in your room.
You know how quickly she would jump off? The words of your not present manliness and lack of genetalia would spread faster than a forest fire, I guarantee you that.
But again, the fact that a MAN IN HIS 20's who watches My little Pony has a girlfriend is as unrealistic as Justin Bieber's manliness, so that's probably not gonna happen.

Of course I did some research once, because the fact that A MAN watches a show that is catered towards LITTLE GIRLS(!!!!!) for fucks sake is beyond me.
People actually justify it by saying "The story is good", "It's so well animated", "It teaches you life lessons" or "The characters are in-depth and complicated."
Get the fuck off.
I mean it does teach you life lessons. WHEN YOU ARE A LITTLE GIRL!

Again, whatever form of entertainment you watch is, of course, up to you but you are watching a show that is catered towards LITTLE GIRLS. You got to be kidding me.
Furthermore, people use Pony avatars for the YouTube Profiles. The next step is probably wearing a shirt with a huge Pony in public.
To that I say again: Hand in your mancard, sissy. And forget getting a girl in the future.

By the way, I highly recommend "Listen to this Show's" stand on the My little Pony crap:
http://www.listentothisshow.com/blog/2014/8/20/bronies-nigga-no

Here is a little part from his post, he reviewed a documentation about "Bronies" (really?) I wanna say: I feel bad for you, buddy. I hope it didn't hurt your manhood as bad. But here you go:
"We open up with some kid who can’t afford Clearasil or a visit to Supercuts talking about how a friend of his called him on Skype to ask him if he’s ever seen “this show.”  The friend was a girl who suckered this idiot into watching “My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic.”  Right here, already this kid has committed a grievous sin against all that is manly.  Real men know that when a chick asks you to watch something they like, automatically it’s probably going to NOT be manly.  The Notebook, Twilight, Magic Mike, 50 Shades of Grey… THESE ARE ALL THINGS WOMEN LIKE, and as a man you should be disgusted by and only indulge them if there is a 100% chance of getting the pussy."

As you can see, this guy knows his ABC in terms of manliness. Check his post out.


That would conclude my post. I just felt that the decrease of manliness had to be adressed, because no one seems to do it, so I'm probably the only one who still walks around the world with open eyes.
Let me know below what you think about the decrease of manliness. I'm really curious to hear your opinions.

Peace. Save manliness


No comments: